Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Hubbys promotion to CW2

Two years ago my hubby switched over from enlisted to Warrant officer in the US Army! The extra money was nice Ill just throw that out there at the beginning. lol Its also been challenging because he has more responsibility and can get a little grumpy. fast forward to a couple weeks ago and he got promoted to CW2! I didn't really know that having a reception with food after was a thing you do for when someone gets promoted. So with a  week to prepare I whipped some stuff together.

Aaron orderd 10 Pizzas from Anthonys and a massive meat platter. I made homemade sauce with home made meat balls. They were a hit. I made a crockpot full and they were the first thing gone. We had lots of sodas and beer too of course.


We also stayed up the whole night before making pretzel dogs. I made the pretzel dough home made of course and then we wrapped those little smokies. Guess what? I freaking forgot them at home! So he brought them into work the next day and they were a hit. I made a million chocolate chip cookies, and some sugar cookies. Im famous for my cookies here so that was a given.

We also ordered a MASSIVE cake. Like it fed 100 people lol We had so much left over that we brought it to the Shalom house here in Korea. We got the privilege of throwing a Christmas party for disabled Korean children. It was awesome and they really loved the cake!







Col Lawson took his W1 patch off and I put on the new CW2 patch. I punched him good too..not once but twice. Had to make sure it was good and on there ;]


No comments:

Post a Comment